The Only Mayoral Candidate Who's

NOT Under Criminal Investigation

Thursday, January 19, 2012

MARGARET'S RESPONSE TO DAN

B"H



Dan:

I’d happy to answer your questions. First, I think you should read my examiner.com article from today at http://www.examiner.com/article/keith-london-whines-about-his-negative-media-coverage-cries-to-watchdog-outlet. Additionally, I’ve got some questions for you concerning your coverage of my coverage of my husband’s election race.

I’m a fan of yours and respect the work you’ve done in the Jenne and court disclosures matters. It is therefore disheartening to see how you’ve gone from such illustrious journalistic endeavors to querying a reporter from a hyper-local online news service about how long I've been married and the number of children, G-d bless them, I've output.


But I guess whatever spins your mouse …


It seems a bit incredulous that you’ve not yet queried London concerning really important matters; matters that have real meaning to the voting public of Hallandale Beach. Issues such as:


Why has London refused to sign the referendum petition after having publicly opposed the Beachwalk project?


Why did London tell his constituents that there “was no option” left for residents to oppose the Beachwalk project when in fact there was a referendum option?


Why did London not report his allegations of wrongdoing by Cooper regarding CRA expenditures to the Broward Inspector General or Broward State Attorney’s Office rather than ask me if I knew anyone who could do it for him?


There are many other issues London needs to clear up. Perhaps you could get him to answer these and other important questions. He obviously talks to you.



Best,

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment